Thursday, November 20, 2014

Grey Days

T-shirt: Ann Taylor Shrug: Ily Couture Jeans: Zara (Similar) Flats: Sam Edelman Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim Earrings: BaubleBar Necklace: BaubleBar
The temperature is finally dropping in Miami and we're officially in the 70s and in celebration of this weather I have moved all of my fall and winter clothes to the front of my closet. This winter capes are  a big thing so when I came across this shrug by Ily Couture I got so excited! This shrug gives you the best of both worlds: light enough to wear in Miami and a cape-like structure; the silver/grey color was only more motivation for me to purchase it! This winter my wardrobe will consist shades of black, grey, camel, navy, and a bit of white! What is your favorite winter item?











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio