Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Summer isn't over

Dress: Asos Sandals: Steve Madden Necklace: Fringe necklace & Y-shaped necklace Sunglasses: Ray-ban Bracelets: BaubleBar Bag: Mar y Sol
In some cities it is already cold but not here in Miami. Summer isn't over and the heat is still coming on strong. As you've already noticed my solution to surviving this crazy heat is an off-the-shoulder piece. On Thursday when I left on a mini vacation it was a no-brainer that I wear an off-the-shoulder dress and this one is less than $25 and it is so comfortable. Summer is definitely not over here in Miami so of course I paired this dress with my favorite summer pieces: gladiator sandals, tassels, and fringe.  I've also had an obsession with purple or blue colored hair but since I'm not that spontaneous when it comes to my hair color, I used Garnier's three-wash hair dye to see how blue hair would look on me and I totally recommend it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio