Thursday, September 10, 2015

Prepping for Fall

Top: Revolve Clothing Jeans: Gift (Similar herehere, and here ) Shoes: Topshop Sunglasses: Linda Farrow x The Row Bracelets: Black leather studded cuffGold studded cuff, tassel bracelet Necklace: BaubleBar Purse: Gucci

Happy Fashion week or should I say month? Fashion week officially kicks off today and although NYFW has changed around quite a few things, it still remains about the same - Spring collections. Summer hasn't officially ended in my world but after my friends guilting me into starting to dress a little bit more for Fall, I put this little casual outfit together. Here's the thing, I live in Miami, the weather is still in the 90s and technically summer doesn't end until September 23rd, so I am going to wear florals and pastels until the very last day. 

Fall this year is all about plaid, buffalo and checkered; these also happen to me my fall go-tos. It is so easy to dress up or dress down and pretty much can be found in any and every color possible. This plaid top is by a brand called The Fifth Label and I first discovered this brand through Piperlime, so sad that they closed, so when I learned that Revolve Clothing sells this brand I was beyond excited. 

As for the pointed lace-up flats, they're currently beyond popular, and come next week I will link you to my favorite pairs so you too can purchase a pair. I am guilty of purchasing 3 different pairs because  I am beyond obsessed. They kind of give the outfit a classier/dressier look. By the way, this pair is less than $50 and comes in 3 different colors/prints.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio