Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dressing for Summer

Dress: Chicwish (Similar hereherehere, and love this one ) Sandals: Steve Madden Sunglasses: Illesteva Bracelets: BaubleBar & created by me Bag: Mar y Sol
Most people are saying goodbye to summer and I'm holding on as long as possible. The temperature will not be dropping any time so I can keep pretending it is summer. My favorite things this summer were: fringe, gladiators, and dresses. Monday through Friday you will catch me in pants so whenever the weekend arrives or I take a vacation I automatically gravitate to dresses. Packing for my mini vacation I told everyone, "nope I will not be wearing shorts or pants, dresses only please," and that's because I am so tired of having to wear pants so many days out of the week. Dresses are so easy and comfortable and can be worn so many different ways. By the way these sandals are less than $50 and you can wear them in Fall and Winter, well until the weather allows you to.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio