Thursday, May 7, 2015

Game Day Inspiration


Look #1 // Baseball hat: Fanatics Blazer: Topshop Necklace: BaubleBar Tee: Topshop Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Sneakers: J. Crew Heels: Sam Edelman Flats: Sam Edelman
Look #2 // Hat: Fanatics Dress: Topshop Sandals: Zigi Sneakers: Converse Necklace: BaubleBar 
Some of you may not know but I grew up not only watching Soccer but around Baseball. Once every two weeks my cousins and I would attend a Marlins game and it quickly became one of my favorite traditions. This baseball cap is one of my favorites because it is so easy to pair with anything in your closet and you still are supporting your favorite baseball team; plus it is a lot softer compared to your traditional baseball caps and the best part is that it will not give you hat hair. When it comes to purchasing any game day wear, whether it's for me or a friend or family member I always turn to Fanatics because they have everything you need to show your pride. I, of course purchase Game day wear with the Marlins logo because even though they're not the greatest they're still my hometown team and I'll always support them. You can shop the rest of Fanatics baseball caps here.

Dressing for ball games can seem like it is nearly impossible but whenever I have to pick out an outfit for the game I always wear the same outfit: a white tee, a blazer, boyfriend jeans and change up my shoes. Lately I have been obsessed with this Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.B. tote and this little cross-body bag is perfect when attending baseball games or watch parties because it is small enough that you will not be bumping into anyone  but you're still able to carry you're wallet, cellphone, keys, and a lipstick. I normally complete my look with a blazer because it makes my outfit look more put together and can be easily worn to a night out after watching the game.

The amazing thing about a baseball cap is that when it is way too hot to wear pants it can be paired with a dress and some gladiator sandals or low-top converses and you're good to go. Below are some of my favorite tees, dresses, boyfriend jeans, and blazers at different price points. What are some of your favorite game day products to wear?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio