Thursday, April 30, 2015

Splurge vs. Steal: Rompin' Around

Splurge: Cynthia Rowley Steal: Asos

Today's post was supposed to be an outfit post but unfortunately Miami has been drowning in rain so I had to change my schedule around. Today I'm kicking off a new series called "Splurge vs. Steal," which will showcase a new piece of clothing that is similar or almost similar to a high-end item.

Spring and Summer is among us and garden parties and other events are being scheduled all throughout the world. Sometimes it is way too hot to wear a dress or a pair of pants so choosing to wear a romper to a event is the safest bet. The best thing about this romper is that the lace gives it an elegant feel to the outfit without making you sweat to death. I actually ordered the Steal version of this Cynthia Rowley to wear this summer on a night out in Miami. At the end of this blog post I've also linked a few more steal pieces.

If you wish for me to find a steal piece to a particular splurge item, send me an e-mail or leave the link below in the comments and I will try my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio