Thursday, April 23, 2015

Black & White


Dress: Asos Sandals: Forever 21 (Splurge version) Clutch: Zara (Similar here and here) Earrings: BaubleBar
This spring and summer it's all about off-the-shoulder clothing pieces and espadrilles. I've recently stocked up on off-the-shoulder tops and dress and of course I had to purchase a striped one. The amazing thing about this dress is that one is able to wear it with everything - as a coverup, paired with sandals, heels, and even the days you don't feel like getting dressed. 

Let's take a moment and appreciate these espadrilles. When I came across these sandals I knew I had to have them, especially since they're only $19. Since I love this white pair I ordered a second pair because they look identical to the Vince espadrilles. They're a complete steal and speaking of steals, starting next week I will be starting a new segment on the blog - Splurge vs. Steal. Once a week I will show a new Splurge/Steal item I found and two possible outfits. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio