Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Breaking the Rules








Top: Shopbop Skirt: Shopbop Hat: Asos Booties: BCBG  Earrings: BaubleBar Body Art: Flash Tattoos Bracelets: Hermes Rings: BaubleBar (here and here

Yes I know I am wearing white after Labor Day! Centuries ago someone created a golden rule that many still follow this year: "Do not wear white after Labor Day." For years I have followed this rule and some "Winters" I question myself because I love winter whites, even if I am in complete danger of getting dirty. Wearing all white might scare some people because you can easily get dirty, it seems so pure, and it is against the rules but sometimes you have to break the rules to enjoy life.

I completely suggest wearing all white through Fall and Winter and pairing it with darker colors so you don't feel like you're the odd man out. But as long as your confident and feel comfortable in what you're wearing, you should never feel like a sore thumb!

GOOD NEWS! My outfit is currently on sale at Shopbop with code Family25 until October 16th; Hurry and score some fall pieces, you won't regret it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio