Thursday, April 21, 2016

FLA-Mingling

Dress: Wayf  Sandals: Nordstrom  Choker: BaubleBar Purse: Saint Laurent Bracelets: studded bracelet (also avail. here) , silver cuffblack cuff, and black leather cuff

I've expressed several times that pink isn't at the top of the list of my favorite colors; I actually own a handful of pink items. This wall instantly caught my eye because of how bright and I thought it paired perfectly with my sandals. These sandals are my new favorite Spring purchase and I will be wearing them from now until September so I apologize in advance if I show them too many times. As for the color coral, it is a staple in my spring and summer wardrobe and I can't wait to pair this dress with different items.

I spent last week exploring Miami and when I saw the flamingo wall below, I knew it went perfectly with this entire outfit. I also have this secret obsession with flamingos.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio