Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fourth of July: Stars & Red

Dress: Old Navy Necklace: BaubleBar Sneakers: Converse Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
I fell in love with this Old Navy dress over a month ago and I knew instantly that I had to wear it on the Fourth of July. I wasn't sure if I would be pairing this dress with sandals or heels, wishful thinking on my part. My Fourth of July plans changed at the last minute so this dress just make an everyday summer dress but in the spirit of celebrating Fourth of July a little early, I decided to pair this dress with my red converse. The fact that this dress is made of a chambray material only made me love it even more!

 If you didn't know since high school I have gone by the nickname of "america" so it's like Fourth of July is my celebration, okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I love to dress up in red, white, and blue or stars and stripes to show how much I love this country. 








1 comment:

  1. She is so gorgeous. I love her fashion and outstanding outfit. She has got very trendy and high standard fashionable Old Navy dress . I love this dress, Necklace,and Converse.The dress here are really so stunning and awesome.Everyone must love the dress here.Never seen it before..

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio