Thursday, April 2, 2015

Naturally Neutral


Shirt: H&M (Similar herehere, and here) Sweater: H&M Jeans: Old Navy Sandals: Sam Edelman Purse: Saint Laurent Necklace: BaubleBar
When Spring and Summer roll around people automatically start wearing neon or bright colored clothes and enjoy the warmer months, but this year Spring and Summer is ALL about light colors and neutrals. I'm one of those people that gets all color crazy and wear every possible bright color until September but this time around I've hid most of my colored clothes at the back of my closet and moved the pastels and neutrals to the front. If you weren't aware, I am OBSESSED with boyfriend jeans so white boyfriend jeans are a necessity in my wardrobe. Let's take a moment and appreciate this lightweight knit shirtsleeve sweater...I am OBSESSED and I've already layered it over three different tops and plan to wear it with shorts, skirt, and as a coverup while at the beach. This year, pastels, neutrals, and creams should be your go-to colors when getting dressed, wherever it may be!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio