Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Embroidery Blues



Top: Forever 21 Jeans: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Sandals: Steve Madden (Similar here and here) Purse: Mansur Gavriel Necklaces: Long Y Necklace and coordinate necklace
Spring is finally here and when it comes to getting dressed in the morning, it is one of my favorite seasons. I have a list of items that are my favorite but in my top three is definitely embroidery pieces. All of last summer all I wanted to wear clothing that was either linen or embroidered, and if it combined both, it was perfect. My love for embroidered clothes hasn't changed and I've already started to collect embroidered dresses, tops, clutches, and sandals. There's something about an embroidered piece that reminds me of the Caribbean and being relaxed on vacation. Whenever I wear this embroidery top I get anxious and want to start planning a new vacation where I am hanging out by the beach all day and where my skin actually tans instead of burning.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio