Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Grey Winter Dress



Dress: Ann Taylor Shoes: Zara (Similar herehere, and here) Earrings: BaubleBar
For the past week there is a cold-front in Miami and by cold-front I mean the temperature has been in the 50s. I wear pants about five days a week and even though were in the middle of a cold-front, somedays I like to say no to pants and turn to dresses and skirts. Thankfully, sweater dresses were big this season so when I came across this sweater and leather dress combo at Ann Taylor, I knew I had found the perfect solution for night-outs on Miami cold nights. I've also worn this dress with flats, and sandals, throughout the day to run errands or even when Miami wasn't in the middle of a cold-front.







1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio