Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mad about Plaid


Top: J.Crew Jeans: Old Navy Boots: Piperlime Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim Earrings: Gorjana Rings: Gorjana and BaubleBar 
During Fall and Winter plaid is all the craze! Yes that means plaid, checkered, flannel, buffalo for the people who say that they're all the same - they're not! The past few days the weather in Miami has been all sorts of confusing - windy, rainy, and gloomy so my solution is throwing on a pair of booties! As long as there's wind I will be wearing booties and luckily these were a complete steal at Piperlime! I love plaid and when I saw this plaid shirt with embellished pockets in the J.Crew window I became determined to add it to my closet! The weather in Miami makes it impossible to wear a plaid blanket scarf so purchasing plaid shirts still allows us Miami locals enjoy the plaid craze. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio