Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


Image via: Pinterest

Happy Thanksgiving! This year I was dealt with several cards but today isn't the day to look back and think of the things that didn't go as planned, it is the day where you look back and be thankful for all the positivity, love, and all the good things that have occurred in the past year! There was a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson that I read earlier this morning and it said "Give Give Thanks for each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything thy goodness sends," and it sums up the truth meaning of Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my family and friends - for their constant motivation, support, love, and encouragement! Thank you for helping me make the transition from college student to an adult! Thank you for helping me launch my blog and keep me sane in the process! Thank you for being who you are, playing a role in my life and thank you for everything that you do for me! I love each and every one of you! 

Happy Thanksgiving, may you have a holiday filled with love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio