Friday, October 3, 2014

Orange October




Dress: Asos (Similar here and here) Shoes: Sam Edelman Necklace: BaubleBar 
At the beginning of each season I make two lists: my must-haves for that season and a few things to accomplish this season - with my attire that is. I know orange in October seems a little cliche because of Halloween and pumpkins but I decided that one of my goals to accomplish this season was to try and stray away from the normal neutrals, blacks and whites that people gravitate to. Orange is a bright color and I feel uncomfortable wearing just a scandalous color, but I decided to leave my comfort zone and I do not regret. In order to dial down the attention from such a bright color, wear neutrals or leopard print to avoid your outfit looking like a summer outfit. 

Have a great weekend and be a little adventurous, add some color to your outfit!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio