Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Denim Dresses


Dress: Forever 21 (short sleeve version) Sandals: Free People Necklace: BaubleBar Clutch: Clare Vivier

Oh, Denim I LOVE YOU! Yes, it is true, I am currently going through a phase where I am obsessed with denim clothing pieces, among others. I've been dying for a denim dress and the past few years I always have one in rotation in my closet. The beauty about this dress is that the denim material is lightweight and perfect to wear even on a day where the weather is over 85 degrees. This dress can be dressed up or down which makes it even greater! I have paired this dress with my favorite pair of heels and I also wore it with sandals to lunch. The thing about this dress is that it is plain so I dressed it up with my favorite leopard print clutch and a gold statement necklace. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio