Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fall and Winter favorites


Dress: Asos Duster: Topshop Boots: Zara (Similar hereherehere, and here) Hat: Asos Clutch: Clare Vivier Bracelets: Black leather bandkissing emojicoffee first, and initial bar
The first official day of Spring is on Friday so I though what better way to say goodbye to the "winter" us Floridans didn't have than to do an outfit of all my winter favorite pieces? Black and camel might just go down as one of my favorite color combinations of all time; there's something so simple yet elegant about a black and camel combination that I just couldn't get enough of. I'll admit I spent a big portion of Autumn searching for the perfect camel blazer (since I can't really use a camel coat here in Miami) but I had to give up and settle for other camel colored pieces, like this dress. 

Long coats were all the range this winter but since Miami doesn't really experiment real Winter weather, I turned to long vests and I am kinda sad that I will not be able to wear them until October. My favorite purchase from Fall/Winter is definitely this clutch! Besides the fact that this clutch is leopard print, it goes with almost anything and it has room to fit a bunch of stuff than your typical clutch.

I love seeing pictures of all the beautiful leaves falling during Autumn and the snow covered streets during Winter, but I can't wait to see the streets covered in flowers. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio